Preparing for Death, Shannen Doherty Starts Selling Her Possessions

Preparing for Death, Shannen Doherty Starts Selling Her Possessions
 - Shannen Doherty, who is suffering from stage 4 breast cancer, is starting to prepare for her death. 

The Beverly Hills 90210 star began clearing out the contents of her storage unit (shed) as well as her home to make the "transition easier" for her mother, Rosa, when she dies. 
"My priority right now is my mother," said the actress in her podcast series, Monday (1/4). “I knew it would be hard for him (cleaning up) if I died.”
“Because it will be so difficult for him, I want other things to be easier. I don't want him to have a lot to deal with. I don’t want him to have four storage units full of furniture.”

Shannen (52) explained that she started organizing her belongings to donate or sell if something happened to them. The actress admitted she recently made a trip to her home in Tennessee to pack her things. “So we were in Tennessee and I was packing one of the places there,” he continued.

 “It was very difficult and very emotional because to a certain degree--I felt like I was giving up on this dream of building this property, and making a house for me and a house for my mother, and then expanding the barn.”
“While I was packing, I started crying... I felt like I was giving up on a dream and what does that mean for me? Does that mean that I give up on life? Does that mean that I give up?"
Shannen Doherty (Depositphotos)

The actress further explained that letting go of her property and other belongings helped "make the transition cleaner, easier" for her family. Through the process, Shannen learned that her belongings didn't bring her as much happiness as making memories with her mother and the people she loved. 

“It allows me to do more traveling because I make money, I sell it,” he continued. "Then I can build different memories and I build memories with the people I love."
“I can take my mother on holiday because I have a lot of extra money lying around and I'm not digging into the money that's in my estate which will ensure that everyone in my life is taken care of after I die.” 

Shannen Doherty was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015. Although it went into remission in 2017, the cancer returned two years later, to stage 4. Last year, he revealed that his cancer spread to his brain and then his bones. 

Post a Comment

Konsultasi Bidan Kita

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال