BEFORE I HEALED MY BODY

BEFORE I HEALED MY BODY 


This was me 11 years ago - no I wasn’t pregnant! 
I had Coeliac disease and was still struggling with constant bloating, abdominal cramps, severe fatigue and generally not feeling good at all.

This photo was taken after mistakenly consuming traces of gluten the night before.
What the photo doesn’t show is the sleepless night, the painful cramps, the nausea, the bone numbing exhaustion.

Fast forward to now and I am fully healed of any coeliac disease and can eat anything my body desires.

How did I heal myself?

Radical. Self. Love.
Conscious languaging.
Tuning in to my body.
Tapping into the quantum field.
Using powerful tools and processes I created.

⚡️And most importantly the absolute belief that I COULD heal my own body. ⚡️

One day, I stopped in my tracks as I was walking along the beach and said “No. No more!” And I made the choice then and there that I would no longer hold this disease in my body.

I became very aware of my body and what she was telling me.
I listened.
I poured love into her.
I honoured her.
I tuned in and really connected with her.

We became a tight knit team, my body and me. Together we decided to release this disease for good.

And so we did.

And now we help others do the same 😍

I am deeply grateful to my precious body for the miracle of life, health and abundance she gives me every day.

I love her unconditionally.
I listen to her every day.
I talk to her all the time.
She is my best friend.
She is my sacred vessel.
She is my home.

Can you say the same for your relationship with your body?

Don’t know where to start? Reach out, I’d love to support you to love and heal your body.

Because, you deserve Extraordinary ❤️

Post a Comment

Konsultasi Bidan Kita

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال